Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

coming soon....

hi friends,
I don`t wanna let u wait anymore..... now our end sems are going on... they`ll be finished by 28th of this month which implies that our 1st sem- 1/8 th of my btech life in iit-m is going to be finished.........!!! A lot of dramatic scenes happened in my stay here for these 4 months.... I`m gonna share them with you once my exams are finished...... ...



so STAY TUNED !!



I get enthu to continue writing, only if I get replies & comments to my posts.. so please if you like my posts, publicise about my blog even to your friends........

4 comments:

bunty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bhale said...

document every incident in your IIT life dude... its good that you have started so early

vijaya said...

mmamas carryone raa all d best

uttamkumar said...

good idea carry on