Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my first big journey ... PART -1

Well, everything was fine untill now...
JEE was conducted..
Results were declared...
I got selected !!...
Opted for B-tech in mechanical stream @ IIT-MADRAS.....
everything seems to be running well...
Then THE DAY CAME !..............................................................................
It`s the day of admission.
I`ll straight away start from my train journey to chennai. So, get ready friends, take your berths and feel IT - THE CHENNAI EXPRESS .....
koooooooooooo chuk cchuk kooooooooooooooo chuk chukk...

There were many seniors coming along with us to the great institute IIT-M . i was already ragged online by one of them (- oops ! sorry just interacted :-P) . So I was a bit tensed as many questions danced around my small brain - What if these seniors rag me now? what if my parents talk with them now? will they rag me more after joining ? :-( what if I bulb$ infront of all ?? all these crap questions kept my face lively ! "Common you are a fourth year you call one of them & rag him "- I said to my brother, I don`t know whether i had cracked a joke or said some serious statement but one thing I could make out of it was it was just a stupid conversation. My 2 inter classmates, rohit & sashikanth (ovem & bf :-P) , were my co-passengers that day as we had booked tickets together . So all of us got into the train & it started . Ofcourse no one can stop this typical boyish thinking -"are there any hot chicks in my coach ? " I enquired but found none.. :-( the only gal in our compartment was like a hybrid variety of fat aunt and an innocent child.. well i couldnt find a better comparision sorry.. you would`ve definitely appreciated me if you have seen that lady... anyways let me come out of this `girls` topic.. ( I put that g-word in quotes because one incident happened in the insti which involves that word.. you`ll come to know it gradually.. yeah! I`m gonna post that too dude!!)
My tension grew bigger and reached horrible level when i came to know that all those fierce-looking seniors sat in the same coach !! moreover at the very next division to ours !!!! Tension was still going and going untill around 7 o clock when there was a call for freshies$ from seniors.....

1 comment:

sweet heart said...

okkk no comment raa nii face kii