Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My story continued...

So friends, after a little break, I`m going back to the IIT-M life again..........
Lets jump back into those greenery, monkeys, GC, CRC, Ganga, >>>>>

Well, I took a pause at the last day of shaastra.. right ? The following week was a bit boring as mugging was the prime task done at that time because of the deadly QUIZ -2 the next week!
The monday right after shaastra was really very difficult to digest for all of us.. The great fest ended leaving us the crap CRC classes to attend :(
That week ran like a deer and now QUIZ 2 ! OMG!! I`vent prepared anything till now and as usual QUIZ 2 also fucked...:( , especially the chemistry exam...
It was entirely on quantum chemistry- the toughest topic on earth !! This topic has gained a special status among the first years. Its a topic which is neither chemistry nor maths nor physics nor whatever subject you may say...! it`s something which can destroy a human brain !! - definitely more powerful than a nuclear bomb . I got a mere 12 off 40 in that exam and that too
because of the TRUE/FALSE ! Ya! our prof gave T/F in the exam may be to make students like me to atleast scribble something on the paper ! There were around 20 T/F and I fluked around 15 of them .. and attempted the others(-HUH! I atleast know 5 answers ! great!! ) Later I found out that only 3 out of those 5 were correct .. My correct answers through flukes had a good percentage than those which I thought I know !:-( well, THAT IS QUANTUM ! :P )
Finally , these T/F fetched me around 8 marks and I solved a 4 marks problem!! WOOW! I cant even imagine that now . How could I do that ? Is my brain working properly ?

The day before the Maths exam - Guess what ? It`s OCTOBER 17th - So what ? C`mmn dude it`s my birthday !! :P Celebration of birthdays in Ganga took a new shape from that day.. really! Firstly , my friends took me down to the quadrangle of GANGA @ 12 `o` clock and MAN! THEY KICKED MY ASS AS IF IT WAS A FOOTBALL !! :( .... I can still feel that pain guyz ! My first shot itself was horrible - I got it from a senior !! He tried his footpower on my ass :P . The next program - They brought a cake from CCD$ - oops no, from somewhere outside tarams$ , with the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED" written on it and kept a beautiful candle upon it and asked me to cut it . I felt really very happy and took the knife into my hand. As soon as I kept the knife on the cake , THE cake was no more visible - MAN! It was spread all over my face !! Even on my hair ! IDIOTS ! Lemme atleast taste a piece of it folks... I licked some cream which my tongue could locate just under the lips , and YA! IT WAS DAMN TASTY - S**Y Cake .......
I went back to my room and saw my cellphone - It was in a state of committing suicide ! Ya! I was a using a simple nokia 1200 as my N73 already committed suicide :p
This 1200 couldnot tolerate the messages and calls it was receiving at that time .... but I know that every message and call had the same content "Happy birthday" So, gradually I conveyed thanks to all those who wished me and then GUESS WHAT ? MY PREPARATION FOR MATH STARTED !! @ 1 AM My friend pridhvi came from Godav to wish me at that point...
I started mugging and solved the so-called important assignment with some help from Pridhvi and of-course my roomie and slept at 4 AM after applying OMNI gel on my butts :P
I again woke up @ 5:30 and mugged till 7 AM and attended the exam @ 8 and that was the exam which I got the best marks in quiz 2 ! 15/20 WHEW!! A birthday gift - may be ...

No comments: