Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shaastra week.... Continued...........

As I`ve already said earlier that I made very good friends during SHAASTRA, P***a is another very good example supporting this statement . She was a hospi$ vol.... & our first interaction went like this.....
Me & Ganesh went to the hospi desk to chat with our workless friend over there :-P , (Sagam Pichodu).. She was sitting beside him. We already know that SHE is p***a herself ( ya! we`ve a good network!) . We already added her in orkut and chatted with her quite a few times.....
Later when she left the desk and was roaming around the KV grounds with her friend, we both went there... & immediately this guy, Ganesh said..
"Hi are you p**a ? "
"err....ya....why?? " She asked puzzled. ( ob da! she`ll be puzzled with the way he asked. Even I was puzzled..! After her reply , even Ganesh was puzzled thinking about her question WHY? )
"Ya.. Why?" he asked me in whisper.
"How do I know? thats your question" I tried to act smart..
"Hi.. I`m raviteja.. your online friend..I guess? " I said..
"Oh! Hii.. How do you know that I`m P**a ?"
"ha...err......hmm..."
"guessed??"
"hmm.. actually no.. friends told me once..." I said after recollecting and pondering over her toughest question :-)
"I`m Ganesh" ganesh interrupted.
"Ok..." she said... and silence prevailed for the next minute....
"Ok then I`ve got some work .. bye" she said and left with her friend...
"Now, what does she mean by that?? THAT WE DON`T HAVE ANY WORK?????" I asked ganesh who I guess got the same doubt..."May be she is right.. think once"
"Ofcourse she is... but... how come... k.. anyways leave it.." I said......................and there goes our first interaction..........
Later on the last day of shaastra, I got a message from my co-ord that we`ve got some work. FUCK! they said we don`t have any work during shaastra and now!! ??
I called my co-vols and they too were in the same situation... and our work was something like this...
the previous day , it rained. So, our co-ords asked us to remove the posters which we put up near our globe work which we did not do and so our co-ords did it themselves......... and now they asked us to put them up again! "why to do that? It`s the last day anyway... lets leave it" I suggested , planning to escape the work ..
"No da! you must do this as our core wants to see our work today" lotto said.
"Oh! SHIT! what is he doing till now?"
"WORK WORK" this from Vishnu.
Later during our work, we put nicknames for our co-ords!!! OH MY GOD! this is inverse-law to the interactive sessions of IITM! seniors interact with us and give us insti-names but here !!!
Lotto was given GEN, vishnu - MACHA, homli got ARBIT........ as you might have guessed by now, their names came from the keywords of their speech...their speech went something like this..
"It`s GEN work da"
"What da! ARBIT painting da! That logo over there-- ARBIT MAX da"
"MACHA! common work da"
:-)
Don`t kill me co-ords ! please! This was a combined idea of me,Jin&cobra........
Ha! I just now remembered an incident.... that previous night.. We were supposed to get a vol-treat - Ya, as the name suggests, it was a treat for the vols for our work... Many delicious items of unlimited quantity...!! WOW! sounds great we thought ..We went there but couldnt trace out the exact location..Then we asked jin to called homli and ask him where our bellies would be filled... I think he asked Jin,"WHO ARE YOU?" We could still remember his reply for that.."JIN JIN JIN JIN SATYARAJ" He said as if he was the next JAMES BOND!! We even now tease him with that...
But we were informed so late by our co-ords that when we went there, we could just manage to see the dust & waste plates being cleaned up in the area !!
Ya.. now coming to the morning of the last day,..when we were pissing our ass to paste those paintings back...............
Cobra & me were waiting for Jin as he was the only one who would work... We both always had the idea of going to SHARAV(girls hostel) - Sorry sorry I don`t mean it the other way.. actually, ambi work got much to do at sharav as there were a total of 4 lady-ambi-coords.........
That day, first we went to get a FEVICOL packet...
then to get a scissors...
Then to return that scissors...
Then we also thought of returning the FEVICOL Packet but BAD LUCK! it was empty :-(
but we were crazy enough to return even that :-P

No comments: