Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Secnond semester.. Bare beginnings

According to me, there are 2 very sad days in an IIT madras student`s life per year
1. The day when you return to the insti after 1st semester holidays
2. The end of saarang
!!
(the day when our CG`s are declared neednot be mentioned.. that`s ob :P )
To get rid of those sister-memories and also those crap characters ( 7,point,7,4 - 7.74 MY CG in first sem..) , I wanted to start a new life in second sem. So me,mitta,bf & bladdy booked our tickets to iitm together.. and our waiting list was confirmed 2 hours before our journey ! PHEW ! THANK GOD :)
Our house being located far from the station, I informed mitta that we would come late.. and not to worry about us but the case happened was reverse.. We went first and worried about Mitta :P That`s a typical Mitta for you :P
All the four of us with parents, brothers etc... gathered before our compartment and started discussions with mothers getting senti as their sons are gonna leave in a few minutes , fathers getting more concerned about our lives in the future.. and WE SHIT!! waiting for the train to move and put peace in the campus :P ..
"Whats your CG ? " BF`s mother asked me.
"7.74 aunty " I said with a lean face..
"oh my son got only 7.3" she said. I immediately saw his face.. MAN!! I CAN UNDERSTAND HIS FEELINGS !! :) Head slightly down, unable to explain to his mother about his low performance, expecting support from his friends ( ya, me, mitta and bladdy ), thinking of what others would think of him.. all those are clearly visible in his poor face.. But I know him very well he doesnt care all such things HE IS WHAT HE IS That`s BF..
His mother continued, " Some friend of his got 9.6 "
"ma! Some 4 or 5 people get like that ma.. thats all "
"That is what I`m saying.. why cant you be in those 4 or 5 ?? "
"yes.. " My mother supported ..
Everyone was dumbstruck !
why cant we be in those 4 or 5 ? Firstly Why should we be in those 4 or 5 ?? Secondly how should we be in those 4 or 5 ??
All these whats, wheres, hows, whens are unanswered yet .
Then my brother came to our rescue , by changing the topic of discussion completely..
:)

We entered our compartment and our train started. Everyone of us had his own way of listening to songs, with Mitta getting an ipod, and the rest 3 of us with out cellphones. YA! I forgot a point here ! Mitta`s luggage :P
Mitta`s luggage was > 3/4th (sum of luggage of others) It included 2 big trolley bags, a side bag, a suitcase, a hand bag, a violin and CRAZY !!!! A PILLOW :P
Anyways thats again typical MITTA for you :)
Bf and me searched our compartment for any hot girl but in vain . But we were not surprised as we expected that well before.... :P Moreover we are in a bad state of mind on our first sem performance. Bf was so much disgusted that he opened resnick halidey and started studying ( MUGGING$ ) !!! What the fuck ??

Though I appeared cool ,
personally , I had made strong determinations on what to do in second semester..
I still remember the message sent by m**a on the final exam ID110 in first sem which said "there goes our first sem.." Frankly speaking , that small sentence moved me a lot... 1/8 th of my btech life @ IIT madras is finished man . What the BLOODY FUCK did I learn ?? I just wasted every minute doing some absolutely arbit things which are useless, irrelated to my job, unnecessary, pointless, needless, worthless etc.... :P this sem shouldnt take the ctrl+c -> ctrl+v command instead it should take ctrl+a -> del -> File -> newlife.txt

with all those resolutions made as softcopy in my mind, My task was to make it a hardcopy now ..
..
.
.
but whats happening right now is totally different.....................

No comments: