Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogging as my passion

This post is dediacted to my blog lovers(if there are any :P) and blog followers...
PLEASE NOTE : AFTER YOU COMPLETE READING THIS POST, YOU MAY THINK THAT I AM BOASTFUL , IDIOTIC ASS OR WHATEVER..
BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT TO CONVEY FROM THIS... ANYWAYS I DO NOT CARE WHATEVER YOU THINK
I still do not know WHY,WHEN & HOW i started blogging but its ridiculous that I keep saying
Blogging is my passion! sounds weird right ? Well, I may not know those reasons but I do know that I enjoy this great hobby so-called BLOGGING where one can love the world, hate the world, praise the world, blame the world and lastly
FUCK the world :P
One fine day in the month of MAY when the results of all the competitive exams(IIT,AIEEE,EAMCET..) are declared,
and when I was in a happy mood as I cleared the so-called toughest UG entrance exam of the world- IIT JEE ,
I just went back into my memories of N**a college, Ashok Nagar campus. AARGH !! WHAT A FUCKING CRAP USELESS LIFE I`d experienced !!! I wanted to shout out to the world that all these coaching stuff is USELESS to career and MEANINGLESS
to life . I wanted to share my experiences with the WORLD , remember I say WORLD not just friends ! HOW ???
Next day there was a letter from GOOGLE ADSENSE to my brother which changed something in my mind . BLOG! How about a personal life blog ? or a business blog ?? I donot have any important work to do, neither do I have a course to do
nor do I`ve functions or meetings to attend. I HAD TIME - THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO WHAT YOU WANT - This is one thing you can find in your school life and engineering life but some can observe it, some cannot but others
observe but dont care about it ! If u did find time in intermmediate also, then I bet you are definitely not from N**a or C**a colleges !

OOOOH ! too much philosophy I guess, well coming to the point, I started off with a blog http://ravi1710blog.blogspot.com
- very arbit URL :P I didnt think much of it before starting the blog .. so came such an arbit bullshit..
Actually I didnt expect my blog to be such a hit .. YEAH !!! true , it topped the GOOGLE SEARCH during those days when I typed "intermmediate experiences" in the google search bar and hit enter !!! OMG ! Its MY blog :)
One good evening all our classmates had an unofficial meeting @ ashoknagar. I was astonished as everyone encouraged me to continue posting in the blog .. I was dumbstruck man ! THEY ARE SPENDING SOME TIME TO READ MY BLOG !!!!
WOOOOOW .. This is going great heights !
I MUST CONTINUE THIS
"You`ll surely attract a good amount of gals dude" most of my friends commented .
"Impossible" I just ignored but my heart said "May be true... just go and try out"

http://ravi1710blog.blogspot.com became my gtalk status , my orkut status
and lastly my social status :P

Whenever I meet a gal online, the first thing I`d ask her is to read my blog :P It may sound stupid in the beginning but after they read and comment or compliment on my blog, I felt very happy. I didnt care how they felt when I stupidly
asks them to read my blog.. didnt care at all ! and you know what? my conversation with a girl fromm iit ran like this -
Me-Did you read my blog ?
She-No
Me-will you ?
she-ok..
Me-the address is in my status bar..
She-ya I saw it.. will read and catch you soon ..
After a day or two,
Me-Did you read my blog ?
She-yes
Me-OHHH howz it ?
She-good
Me-now tell the truth
She-it sucks !
Me-WHAAAT !!?? really ??
She-hmm.. actually its just ok-ok types..
Me-Oh! thanks for the compliment !

HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOU ARE IN MY POSITION ??
Well, that is blogging ..

Slowly slowly my mind turned towards ads,money,googleadsense,widgetbucks,dollars,paypal etc.....
which now I consider as BULLSHIT. MY SINCERE ADVICE TO ALL BLOGGERS WHO BEGAN THIS HOBBY JUST TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ,PLEASE GUYS FORGET ABOUT MONEY ! TIME IS MORE PRECIOUS FOLKS .. LEARN FROM THIS LOOSER !
I said only guys because generally girls donot think how to get money - they always think how to waste it - buying 'unnecessary weird useless' pink stuff, sarees, handbags, scooty pep+ etc. etc.

(to be continued...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was tht conv with me!???? and ya,girls luk at earning money in much better ways :P

ravi teja said...

yeah...! If my guess that u r ... is right, then YES! THE CONVERSATION IS WITH YOU !!

Anonymous said...

then i wud actually like to know what the reactions of other girls were ;) but ya, u do exxagarate stuff...everything else was fine..but i never use "sucks' :P

ravi teja said...

ofcourse that sucks was also my "EXXAGGARATION" :P