Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

I`d been busy this week and didnt blog much... I`ve been thinking of a good topic to post but my mind wasnt working fine.. So I was gen$ searching the net for an article and was stunned by an offer a website was providing... Do you know what it is ?? They offer an instant blog post service ! - which is meant for bloggers who are busy and couldnt post, they can go to this website where they can generate an instant post for their blogs.. and guess what ! ctrl+c & ctrl+v !! I just wanted to try that out and clicked on generate button ( which I guess was designed in flash - sorry not a guess, I`m damn sure of it -yeah! I`m learning webdesigning :) It rocks ! ) ..
Wow! I got some post!!
It`s first lines went something like this -
"Yesterday when I was in class, my teacher came in a red saree and was looking beautiful, especially in this romantic climate...."
Immediately I closed that site for 2 reasons -
one being that the phrase "this romantic climate" - How well does that suit to our present climate ??? !!! huh!
the second being my blog is turning more into my crush-list than a personal dairy ( but lemme point you something here - A blog is not a personal dairy as Krish said ! It`s a private dairy that public can read !! )

Ofcourse, the post later went into kissing the teacher!! So, that site surely have to be closed , no ?

So, I finally gave up the idea of searching for the blogpost but then somehow got a look @ some creative and funny pics of which I posted some here - HAVE FUN :)



The after effects of swine flu
........
....
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Nice hair cut.. (the most creative hair-cut I`ve ever seen)




Look at this creative work !



How many years will it take to die like this ??



This one on the Indian Railways .. (thats what is called creative thinking I guess ?)




& finally..... What`s an ASS HOLE ??? !!!!!
......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..


:P what did u expect ? eH ?!

No comments: