Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My work during one of the kothapet power cuts

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR BETTER VIEW

A physics class @ iitm ...



put comments and compliments :)


Since some of my readers find it difficult to understand the cartoon, I am adding a short description of it below :)

The first pic says that the a physics prof is giving a lecture on gauss curve. ( I mis-spelt the name "GAUSS" in the 1st picture lol ! I really suck @ gauss-related-physics :P )
The second one is quite obvious. He asks the class to give a live example of gauss curve.
Here comes the third. Imagine a typical CRC groundfloor classroom. (101/102/103)
The fans are at the edges of the room. So junta come and fill the seats following ANTI-BOHR`s rule. ( Benches are filled from last to first unlike the electrons which fill up from first shell to last shell ) & since there are no fans for the middle rows, these are least preferred taking into consideration, the CHENNAI climate.
SO THE CURVE THAT I DREW IN THE CLASSROOM CONNECTING THE TWO LAST BENCHES ON EITHER SIDE IS THE REAL LIFE EXAMPLE OF GAUSS CURVE !!! ;) Got it ? :)
Another point can be drawn from the curve - The peak is occupied by GEEKS, the mid-portion by indecisive/unstable guyz ( & gals?? ) , the end portions by last bench rockers ! (I`m one of those last bench ZZZ`s in the picture)

13 comments:

Imran Parvez said...

:D

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

man ! that was awesome . Your creativity is mind-blowing. Go ahead :)

apoorva said...

UR SIGN ROCKS !

ravi teja said...

@ all the above -

THNX A TON !!!!! :)

ROHAN said...

dude this is gr8 stuff man.. I dint get it @ my first site but after u added ur description , its damn clear and at the same time its AWESOME

R@\/!`s fan said...

U JUST ROCK !! and I just kept staring at ur awesome signature

harini said...

I`m ur school snr.. came across ur blog somehow............... its fantastic !
great work :) keep it up :) iit lo kooda school lo la ne rocking a ??

ravi teja said...

@ above all - thnx a ton !!! I love u all :)

ravi teja said...

@harini - WOW! U KNOW ME ??!! THATS NICE .. Anywyz lif @ iit sometimes rocks , sometimes sucks.. overall its a nice package ! :P

ravi teja said...

@my blog`s fan :P - may i please know your name ?

jagruti said...

lol!

ravi teja said...

:)