Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here goes the III part...

I never believed in love at first sight until I saw Aarthi. ( but ofcourse.. in this case its just lust.. I later went home and googled on "differences between love and lust" :P & came to this conclusion. ) She was not the most beautiful face I had ever seen but certainly, she was gorgeous. She had the just-appearance of a person who woke up a few minutes back. Her hair was uncurled. She wore a plain blue sleeveless above a black night pant. A strip of her hair was kissing her lips for every 10 seconds. A small white particle just beside her cute lips told me that she had her breakfast just now.. and that might be the reason for her being late. Except for that tiny food particle, there was no other mark on her face ! It was so cute and so neatly built that any guy in this world would die for it... Man ! She is going to learn along with me for a month !!! That sounds great...............

I politely offered the d seat to her and sat at the back seat. She looked more beautiful in the d seat. Females operating with metal pieces is one of the hottest stuff that can happen in this world. She removed her slippers and put her bare foot on the break and clutch. That sight pleased my eyes. I wish I were a clutchpad :P ...
"which class is this ?" Venkat asked in his typical desi-telugu-slang.
"3rd" came the reply. Again, it was one-of-the-sweetest on earth.
SHIT!
I should have joined 2 days earlier !
"ok..please start the car" Venkat said and handed over the keys to her.
She did not utter any word. She just took the keys and started the car after three unsuccessful attempts. The car started with Aarthi in the d seat, Venkat in the other front seat, me and another old uncle at the back. She entered the Himayath Nagar main road and started towards the Narayanguda fly over. She was driving at a snail-pace. I could observe two guys crossed our car cycling ! We finally reached the main Barkathpura branch after half an hour of Aarthi`s drive. (These driving school guys are real bastards.. they spend more time for ladies than men)

There were three other people at the office waiting for their turn to learn. So, we got off that car. Aarthi went inside the office and sat on a dirty old bench. There was one guy in the office and some other guy near the entrance and no one else. I went inside and found that there was no place to sit other than the little space just beside Aarthi which can just make a person of my size to fit in exactly with zero error . That was my gift for the day , I suppose ! I occupied myself at that position. Had it not been Aarthi, that would be the most uncomfortable position one can sit. Our first conversation started ........
"hi" I said.. being a little nervous at her unusually fair skin complexion.
"hiii" she said sweetly !
"whats ur good name?"
"Aarthi"
"oh thats nice"
"yours?"
"ravi.... what are you doing now ?"
"waiting for the other car to drop me home"
(Oh fuck!! I asked about her career man ! I real suck at expressing my thoughts..)
"I mean.. what are you studying now.. ?"
"Oh sor..r..y... " she said with a beautiful smile,.." I just completed my inter.. waiting for eamcet/bits/aieee results..."
"oh thats fine...! "
"what about you ?"
This was the question I was desperately waiting for.
"CRACKED JEE. GOING TO JOIN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AT IIT MADRAS" I said proudly.
"woooooww.... !!! congratulations! " She was more excited than I was :P
"thank you" I said ..
and our conversation later went on to many other common topics like where did you study intermmediate.. what are your hobbies... kinda stuff which are necessary-cum-default elements of a first time conversation. ( And folks ! I am not gonna reveal my love`s personal details :P )

to be continued.......!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAN! THAT WAS REALLY STUD DA!!! U CAN SERIOUSLY BECOME A FULL TIME WRITER !

swathi said...

i dint c many conversations in ur writings... but this one was excellent !! keep it up ravi :-)

ravi teja said...

thnx a ton @ above

priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ravi teja said...

sure :) @ priyanka

the lover of seven said...

excellent....
waiting for ur next post...

ravi teja said...

@above - thnk u :) .. nxt post coming soon...

Teja said...

man, i rlly cnt beliv u tlkd to a gal , dude it isnt u fr sure ... whn did u wake up frm sleep afta dis happnd ? :P

ravi teja said...

"rlly cnt beliv u tlkd to a gal" what do u mean !!?? :P