256MB ATI Radeon Graphics accelerator
This is my laptop configuration which is decent now, awesome an year before. I want to tell you a special mechanism my laptop has developed lately.
My lappy(insti name for laptops) has kinda developed a brain similar to that of a human being. Yea! If not, why does it not work properly for the first week after any journey?? It really has a brain, right?
A few more magic my boy(yea.. he is like my real son, of course with a brain) can perform -
- It can take a whole life time to log in. So, I will not shut it down at all.
- I am using my laptop as an advanced Iron Box. (added advantages - Larger surface area; Quicker process due to high temperatures; Economical)
- You can have your lunch and come back before it opens a new folder. Regarding right-click-menus, I have no words. You can finish your days classes before it pops out.
- Games? WTF. It transformed from running GTA IV at 1366 by 768 resolution with anti-aliasing checked on and including effects like fog, water etc.,. to showing send error report message on running NFS MW.
- Approximate study made over this week says that my boy takes 23.94 minutes to open photoshop, 13.2 minutes to create a new file, 38 minutes to save it, and on finally closing PS, it hangs (Thank God, that thing came at the end).
- The number of times my cursor turns into a circle with a blue gradient rotating at constant velocity exceeds the number of mosquitoes I kill in a day.
- The definition of a "second" can be changed to the time taken by my lappy screen to make 984256112344492 vibrations for the slightest possible disturbance given to it.
- Insert a pen drive into my boy and forget it! My boy is highly contagious.
- I am also using it as a substitute for paper weight (also cloth weight).
So, now it is no more intel inside. It is Devil inside!