Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Buzz posts - 2

Never swallow shaving cream.

______________________________________________


Moral of the day: Dont just watch a movie because the heroine is beautiful.



______________________________________________


Mr. X intentionally bunked G slot only to get attendance in the succeeding A slot. He slept in the meanwhile and his friend woke him up just when his roll number was being called, and by the time he raised his voice, prof skipped to 22!

Who is Mr.X?
a) idiot
b) stupid
c) both




______________________________________________


my laptop can pause windows installation and get back to old OS just like that



______________________________________________


My love for developing India is increasing day by day but I really have no clue of what to do
except watching Swades movie and sweeping out my tears :-/


______________________________________________


My name is Ravi and I am not an iitian.

______________________________________________



Mech Department is the worst department.
Be it BTPs or electives or interns - It always tries to screw your life.
______________________________________________


me: btw r u still in iitm or went back to ur place?
she: none of them
I´m right now in Norway
surrounded by snow
=)=)
me: wow!
she: but even here there are friendly Indians inviting me to a chai
hehehehe




______________________________________________


Maruthi 800 out; Muttiah 800 in...



______________________________________________


Life has become so awkward that I am intentionally doing weird things so that I can blog/fb/tweet/buzz it.



______________________________________________


Learn Shaping, Milling, Gear cutting etc., - you get nothing out of it;
Learn Shaving, Trimming, Hair cutting etc., - you can atleast open a barber shop !

______________________________________________


Kinda like Napster?
Exactly like Napster.
What do you mean?
I founded Napster.
Sean parker founder Napster.
Nice to meet you
You are Sean Parker?! Oh my God, I just slept with Sean Parker?

I dont understand why she feels happy about it! :P ;)




______________________________________________


Its because of the exponential increase in the number of "rainy" thoughts last night that created an actual rain today in this hot chennai !
Noetic science work !!!!




______________________________________________


Its not a woman, but its a self-purchased bike that makes a man complete!

______________________________________________


Japan will recover soon. After all, it recovered from Hiroshima-Nagasaki and became the third largest economy of the world!

______________________________________________


inside Nerdvana -

GRT: We now have 100 likes for our FB page!

Kasa: 100 likes isnt cool, you know whats cool?
A billion likes!

GRT: oh crap




______________________________________________


increasing online activity is taking me off the line!
______________________________________________



In near future, if you google "Twitter", it would ask "Did you mean Abhinay Sali?"
______________________________________________



I really dont understand why people take pride in saying "I have been to US"
Its like saying I have a home but I like living in my neighbour`s house.

______________________________________________


I wish the theory of "robots ruling the world" is not so far.
______________________________________________


If you like someone and he achieves something great, you name it "talent".
If you dont like someone and he achieves something great, you call it "Pure luck."


______________________________________________


I looked into the mirror and for a moment, I believed in extra terrestrial life...
Later, I realized that I had a Gurunath haircut!


______________________________________________


I just broke my personal record for the number of days I lived.

______________________________________________


"I am the Dean that IITM deserves; but not the one it needs right now" - Dean Academics, IIT Madras

______________________________________________


I did not know that " you can see friendship " between two people in fb !

______________________________________________


I didnt know that someone in HOD office will take leave because it is Womens Day.

______________________________________________


I dont want end sems.
I want "sem ends"


______________________________________________


How about this? No more money in the world. Its all done only by your cards.
Banks will exist and maintain your accounts with just numbers. Whatever transaction you make, you make it with your card and the number gets higher/lower in your account.
Imagine how much paper can be saved :P


______________________________________________


Height of addiction: I have a beard and I want to get rid of it; I am shaving it in photoshop.

______________________________________________


Who is using google wave now? The forever alone guy.


______________________________________________


Too much of social networking yesterday; I wanna do science networking today.

______________________________________________


Tough to digest when your old school crush pings you after two years saying "Hi annaya"#experience

______________________________________________



Watching many movies doesnt make you great @whosoever-is-concerned
______________________________________________


The vehicle that creates the most horrible traffic jams is the Traffic police jeep.

______________________________________________


the most insane, pointless one-liners will get the maximum comments #fact

______________________________________________


The diff b/n private buses and Govt. trains - Passengers wait for the train to arrive; Private Buses waits for the passengers to arrive!

______________________________________________



The best compliment I have ever received after showing my designs: "Man, this is phenomenal! Where have you been hiding all these days?" :)

______________________________________________


 Sun, can you please show up on the sky sometime? I just need to dry my towel #Bangalore#forever-cloudy

______________________________________________

Played angry birds in google+ Nailed it by placing 3 stars in all the stages in all the levels! :) \m/


______________________________________________


nenu maaza taaginantha speed ga na bandi petrol taagesthondi

______________________________________________


My first paycheck has a spelling mistake in my name.

______________________________________________


My Book`s killer line - "Behind every winner, there is a woman. Behind every loser, there is a beautiful woman. I am a loser"

______________________________________________


Lesson learnt: Never put away the precious one-liners of your to-be-novel in fb/twitter

______________________________________________


listening to theme songs of cartoons in the 90s... I feel 90s people are most talented in music, art and creativity!

______________________________________________


Infrastructure is beautiful only when it is amidst nature! #iitm

______________________________________________


idhi chey ante chestha; ila chey antene naaku mandedhi #truestory

______________________________________________


 I wsh al templs wer locatd in the outskirts of cty; I hate these trffcjams & near-stampedes near Sai Baba temple, Shivam road on thursdays

______________________________________________


 I was online in my yesterday`s dream #forever-online

______________________________________________


I hate "you-know-what-I-mean" dialogues; I seriously dont know what you mean unless you put it directly!

______________________________________________


 I suddenly remember a psycho teacher of my school; When I was talking, he put a dot on the blackboard & asked me to find its circumference!

______________________________________________


@ certain someone - just because you have completed reading a novel, it doesnt mean thats a good novel.

______________________________________________


Found out the toughest job on earth!

It is to hold your weird, ugly and loud cough in a meeting with the Dean.


______________________________________________


For a while, I thought I opened r#$#$M@#@#-likes-her-photo.com ; no! it`s facebook.

______________________________________________


Customer : My dell laptop is burning my lap!
Dell Customer Care Center : Sir, that is why we call them notebooks. You are not supposed to place it on your lap.




______________________________________________


Compare

1. "naanna pandule gunpuluga vasthai.. Simham single ga vasthundhi"

2. CEA fest, Amalgam, Forrays, Chemclave; Exebit - all happened at the same time;
Mechanica is from 12th-14th


______________________________________________


At GC,

Some Tam stranger : Where is HSB?
Me (pointing in the right direction) : Go straight; It comes to your left
Stranger: What?! I heard its outside the campus?
Me: No, Its here... just a few steps away...
Stranger: No; My friend here told that its somewhere outside taramani gate
Me: What?! you are talking about Humanities and Sciences block, arent you?
Stranger: Humanities what? HSB is Hotel Saravana Bhavan
Me (to myself): oh crap




______________________________________________


An year back, this same day, my inbox was filled with mails from orkut saying so-and-so wished you happy birthday; Today, just the name "orkut" was replaced by "facebook"!

______________________________________________


ABN head once said, "people who are facebook addicts (netizens in general) always think of developing India in their posts, status, pics, videos etc. but those are the ones from whom one can expect the least betterment of the nation."

I guess it is true :-/





Check out Random Buzz posts - 1 in case you haven`t!

No comments: